Our appraisal went well, and though we are still waiting to see if the value of our house lines up with the offer on our contract, our realtor told us he feels confident enough to tell us to start getting ready to move — so we are.
As of yesterday morning, I had managed to ship all outstanding orders. Then a few of you hammered me pretty hard in the afternoon, but it is nothing I can’t handle. I should be able to get everything shipped by the end of next week.
THE COMING SHUT DOWN
I originally planned to shut the shop down on July 12, but I have realized that it is going to take me a lot longer to pack up the shop than I had thought. Therefore, the shop will shut down on July 7. By this, I mean that I may not be able to ship anything after that date. You can still place your orders, but if you do, you are acknowledging that I will not be open and shipping orders again before July 28 — at the earliest. I will make a special announcement covering this next Friday.
THE COMING MOVE
If all goes well, we should move to the new house/shop on July 17. The plan is to get the fence up for our dogs straight away. This should take 2 days. After that, I will work on the shop and the new office/master room. I will be helping BB get the house in order at the same time, but I am supposed to be getting a little help from Dave Hobbs, and I know there will be other family members pitching in a little. The plan is to have the shop ready for operations by July 28. This is an ambitious time line, but I am going to do my best to keep to it. I’ll be keeping you informed as things progress, and will be posting pictures on Face Book.
THAT IS ALL
Well, that’s about all I have for now. Until my next update, stay safe and try to build something (preferably something using TMD resin).