Sherman M4A3/M4A3E8 Upper Hull (ASF)
Makes an earlier version of the M4A3 upper hull. Adds missing details, and option for open or closed fixed periscopes. Designed for the Tasca kits #35019 and #35020. Can be made to fit other manufacturers kits with some work.
- Cut out holes for fixed periscopes in front of drivers/co-drivers hatches and made new covers for these.
- Added cast texture and casting numbers with marks for this foundries casting to hatch areas on roof.
- Added better weld lines all round the upper hull and added missing ones.
- Made rebated areas for casting numbers along top of splash guard and added correct casting numbers for this foundries casting.
- Filled in front drain holes on splash guard both sides of rear portion.
- Added lock mechanism to interior by hatches.
- Added the rear plate to ease in casting.
- Filled in areas for tail lights.
Master by: Karl van Sweden
Old Item#: 35-75057