Matilda Mk.III “Desert” Update (for Tamiya)
This kit updates your Tamiya Matilda to the Mk.III variant. We have dubbed it a “Desert” version as it most closely represents the vehicles used in the Desert War.
- Front nose casting for an earlier Matilda.
- Storage locker armor w/cast in square plates as many ‘Desert’ Matildas could be found with this casting.
- Early style lifting eyes and mounting plates.
- Left/Right side skirts redesigned to reflect the style found on the later Mk.III Matildas and without the remnant roller mounting screw positions that should be missing due to the use of return skids.
- New track/suspension covers.
- Both covered and solid storage locker doors with detailed stop brackets
- Optional rear hull section for vehicles w/o the external fuel tank.
- TMD General Details Set
- TMD “Early” turned barrel
Master by: Mike Sills
Old Item#: 35-45405
Download instructions: 35-45405