Matilda Mk.IV Russian Update (for Tamiya)
This kit backdates the Tamiya Matilda (kit #35300) to the Mk.IV variant. We have dubbed it a “Russian” conversion as it most closely represents the vehicles given to Russia.
- Front hull casting for later Matilda.
- Storage locker armor w/cast in square plates as many Russian Matildas were rebuilds and could be found with this casting.
- Left/Right side skirts redesigned to reflect the style found on the later Mk III/Mk IV Matildas and without the remnant roller mounting screw positions that should be missing due to the use of return skids.
- New track/suspension covers.
- Later round pistol port assy on right rear of turret.
- Solid storage locker covers w/o casting marks.
- Replacement fuel tank mounts.
- Optional rear hull section for vehicles w/o the external fuel tank.
Master by: Mike Sills
Old Item#: 35-65801
Download instructions: 35-65801