PzKpfw VI Tiger Ausf, H1 ””Vorpanzer”” Backdate
This item contains the major components necessary to backdate either Dragon Tiger I kit, 6252 or 6600, to the prototype Tiger I with the vorpanzer armor.
- Vorpanzer armor and hinge arms
- New upper glacius plate
- Original final drive arrangement without additional armor
- Drive sprockets with aligned bolt detail
- Separate drive sprocket hubs
- Hull hatches without periscopes
- Hull-mounted horn
- TC’s hatch and cupola with original hatch stop and without lift assist mechanism
- New rear hull plate with corrected antenna mount
- Tiger I Upper Hull (Initial) 35-5040
NOTICE: This item is designed as a static display model only. It is not functional. The vorpanzer armor can be built in any position: up, down or any point in between. However, the arms will not function without additional work by the customer.
NO pdf INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS KIT.
Instead, I strongly suggest you refer to the excellent build blog on Track-Link by David Coyne. He covers everything better than I could. It even covers a discussion on painting this vehicle.
Master by: Joe Bakanovic
Old Item#: 3516390