Early Feifle Air Cleaners for Tiger I
This detail set represents an early Feifel air cleaner assembly. It is designed to fit the Dragon Tiger I series of kits, but has been engineered in such a way that — with some work — it should be adaptable to most any early Tiger I model kit.
- Initial pattern air cleaner body cast in 2 pieces
- Detailed air cleaner body, including the ‘cone’ structure of the bottom part of the filter, chain holders and weld bead detail
- Additional bolt details added to manifold on air cleaner body side of the air hoses
- Accurate engineering of mounting brackets to allows the air cleaner to be held away from the rear of the hull
- Realistic pattern to air hoses
- Replacement intake manifold body on engine door
- Replacement engine deck with weld details added to air cleaner hold down clamps
- Intake manifolds on induction hoses left without solid screen (provided) in case you want to use PE screen instead
- Resin clamp details for mounting the hose to the intake manifold
- PE chain included
This detail set is derived from our ‘DAK’ Tiger I conversion.
Master by: Joe Bakanovic
Old Item#: 35-16392