Pzr III B Engine Deck Update (MA)
This item is designed as a direct replacement for the MiniArt kit parts.
- Correct Engine door vents
- Correct vents on either side of engine door
- Correct vents at rear of engine deck
- Lengthened engine deck to add missing over-hang
- Add the lower angled structure beneath rear over-hang
- Detailed inside of engine doors
- Scribed fan access doors missing on MiniArt kit parts
- Corrected grill details on air intake housings
- Added deck lift/tie-downs and engine door locks
Reference: Panzer Tracts, Tom Cockle’s build
NOTE: I do not consider this to be a “correction” because we do not have enough information to know whether or not the dimensions in our Pzr III B engine deck are correct. We used the best data available at the time, as well as consulted with Tom Cockle. Then we took our ”best guess” while still working to make sure our engine deck fits the MiniArt kit. Therefore, at best, this item is an “update” as it is closer to representing the actual appearance of the real tank than the parts that come in your MiniArt kit.
Master by: Joe Bakanovic
Old Item#: 1634-801